Saturday, October 30, 2010

How to Solve Worry Situations

Step I
I analysed the situation fearlessly and honestly and figured out what was the worst that could possibly happen as a result of this failure

Step II
After figuring out what was the worst that could possibly happen, I reconciled myself to accepting it, if necessary

Step III
From that time on, I calmly devoted my time and energy to trying to improve upon the worst which I had already accepted mentally


One of the worst features about worrying is that it destroys our ability to concentrate.

When we worry, our minds jump here and there and everywhere,
and we lose all power of decision

Be willing to have it so because acceptance of what has happened is the first step in overcoming the consequences of any misfortune



True peace of mind comes from accepting the worst. Psychologically,

I think, it means a release of energy


When we have accepted the worst, we have nothing more to lose.

And that automatically means-we have everything to gain!

Calmness of mind gives us a new burst of energy


Ask yourself,' 'What is the worst that can possibly happen?'
Prepare to accept it if you have to:
Then calmly proceed to improve on the worst
.

No comments:

Post a Comment