Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Security is a Lie


Sometimes I think, I am having good enough experience to sustain the regular life, but still sometimes insecurity comes in the way.I don't know how this question arises of insecurity when everything is going good?
I realized...
It’s impossible to convince ourselves to not feel insecure, how can I ever guarantee that my life will be perfect? Insecurity is created because our future is uncertain and that’s a fact – life is uncertain 100%. There are no guarantees. So you have every reason to feel terribly insecure.

The truth is that security is a lie. There is no such thing called stability or security as far as life is concerned.
It meanders along at its own pace creating and destroying at the blink of an eye. When you can’t know for sure, with 100% certainty, what will happen to you the next day, is it not naive to look for security in life?

1 comment:

  1. The very instinct of our existence is questionable and argued. I too agree; as it is our own thought(narcissists group of people) and our selfishness and our attachment to loved ones makes us lie to our self. The more tools to blanket truth is presumed to be securing our self, family and other prospects of life.

    ReplyDelete